An independent, family-run Tea Room and Art Gallery unique with a difference. Capturing the essentials provenance of tea with an authentic charm and enchanting character.
Our Tea Room and Art Galley was founded in July 2016 by the owners Sobella Loreto and her husband Alex Serrano. Sobella is a Professional Art Painter, Certified Tea Sommelier and a Certified Tea Blender. Alex is an Engineer who has a passion for tea.
Arteastic offers a unique experience of Art and Tea. Everything at Arteastic has a story to tell. As the owner imprints her eclectic style of decor; from the wonderful eccentric tea pots, the mixture of tea blends to her elegant paintings on the walls
Sobella's SKILls, AWARds & CERTIFIcations
- 1995 Profile of the week by Telemundo Channel 48(47) Houston Texas.
- 1995 Hispanic Excellence Award “Willie Velazquez” Telemundo 48(47).
- 1996 Art Judge, for the 18th District of Texas and the US Congress for Glassel Art School.
- 2003 Glamour Magazine and Pond’s- Houston Woman of the Year- Arts and Culture.
- 2012 Premio Orinoquia de America- Pintora del Año. Ciudad Bolivar Venezuela.
- 2016 Certified Tea Sommelier by International Tea Masters Association. USA.
- 2018 Certified Tea Blending & Flavoring by International Tea Education Institute. Canada.
- More than 20 individual Art exhibitions.
- More than 25 collective Art exhibitions.
Arteastic’s mission is to be the preferred Tea Room and unique Art Gallery providing excellent service for customers to enjoy a cup of quality tea, pastries, afternoon tea, original art paintings, art classes for adults and children, in an Art Gallery environment in the Richmond, Rosenberg, Katy, Houston and surrounding area.
We believe the calming sensation that comes from drinking tea is universal, and the ingredients should reflect the various countries and cultures around us. Our primary focus is to bring you a diverse selection of flavors, and mix them to create a perfect tea.